Facebook Fanpage Privacy Notice
INTERNORM Kunststofftechnik GmbH informs you about the processing of personal data when using the Facebook fan page.
- What is it about?
- Who is responsible for the Facebook fanpage?
- How is your data processed when you visit the Facebook fan page?
- For what purposes is the data processed?
- Legal basis and legitimate interests
- Will personal data be shared with third parties?
- Your rights and further information
1. What is it about?
INTERNORM Kunststofftechnik GmbH operates a «Facebook Fanpage» to draw attention to its services and service offerings and to interact with its customers as well as visitors to the Fanpage (hereinafter referred to as «Users»). For this Facebook fan page, INTERNORM Kunststofftechnik GmbH is jointly responsible with Meta Platforms Ireland Ltd. (4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland, hereinafter referred to as «Facebook») as the responsible party within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
In the following, INTERNORM Kunststofftechnik GmbH informs you about the type and scope of the processing of personal data when using the Facebook fan page.
2. Who is responsible for the Facebook fanpage?
In addition to Facebook, the responsible party within the meaning of the GDPR is the:
(hereinafter referred to as «INTERNORM Kunststofftechnik GmbH» or «we»)
If you have any questions regarding this data protection notice or the protection of your data by INTERNORM Kunststofftechnik GmbH, you can also contact our data protection officer at any time:
INTERNORM Kunststofftechnik GmbH, as the responsible party for this page, has entered into agreements with Facebook, which regulate, among other things, the conditions for use of the Facebook page.
3. How is your data processed when you visit the Facebook fan page?
When you visit the Facebook fan page of INTERNORM Kunststofftechnik GmbH, Facebook collects and processes personal data from you – even if you are not registered with Facebook yourself.
The generated user statistics are transmitted to INTERNORM Kunststofftechnik GmbH exclusively in anonymized form. INTERNORM Kunststofftechnik GmbH has no access to the respective underlying data.
4. For what purposes is the data processed?
5. Legal basis and legitimate interests
With the processing of personal data, INTERNORM Kunststofftechnik GmbH pursues the interest of providing users with a contemporary information offer as well as interaction possibilities on Facebook. The processing is based on a balancing of interests according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, which always takes your interests into account.
6. Will personal data be shared with third parties?
INTERNORM Kunststofftechnik GmbH has no influence on whether Facebook transmits personal data to third parties. In particular, it is possible that personal data will be processed outside the European Union by Facebook Inc. based in the USA.
INTERNORM Kunststofftechnik GmbH does not pass on any personal data to third parties.
7. Your rights and further information
As a data subject, you are entitled to the following rights, insofar as the legal requirements for this are met:
- Right to information, Art. 15 DSGVO
- Right to rectification, Art. 16 DSGVO
- Right to erasure, Art. 17 DSGVO
- Right to restriction of processing, Art. 18 DSGVO
- Right to data portability, Art. 20 DSGVO
- Right to object, Art. 21 DSGVO
Facebook’s advertising settings allow you to influence the extent to which your user behavior is recorded when you visit the Facebook fan page (https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences). Further options are offered by the general settings of Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/settings), as well as the form for the right to object (https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/1994830130782319).
Status: September 2021