ALWAYS ONE STEP AHEAD
We carry out research and development to find new ways, to turn ideas into practice. In this way we can meet the specific requirements of our customers. In doing so, we strengthen our position when it comes to products for future markets.
- Your innovator: With great experience and new momentum for your new developments.
- Knowledge counts: We are versatile and develop the solutions you require in close cooperation with your team.
- Strong position: When it comes to polyurethane products, we have gained a good reputation throughout Europe.
GOOD TO KNOW – OUR LABORATORY TEST PHASES
How strong does a material have to be? What loads does a new product have to withstand? Our professional team is ready to work on your specific challenges. We determine important data in advance so that everything runs smoothly later.
- We test conscientiously: The right measuring technology is crucial. We record measurements exactly. Once we are satisfied, we give the go-ahead for production.
- With expertise and dedication: In our laboratory we develop further materials for various applications. Always in close cooperation with customers, suppliers and research institutes.
A FORM WORTH SEEING
The key to success is not dependent on modern technology alone. Instead, success also depends on employees knowing how to use the technical possibilities properly and fully.
Every day, our highly motivated designers deal with parts and tools that must be tailored to your individual requirements.
Besides new developments, they are also constantly searching for new options for improving existing products. Consequently, your product is always up to date and always one step ahead of your rivals.
- A realistic foundation for success: Every design considers the technical realisation as well, takes into account the method of production. Results are presented in the form of 3D computer simulations.
- Keeping an eye on function and design: During the concept and design phases, the priority for us is always providing a reasonable solution.
Do you need a mould or require manual testing of the functionality of a cast part for a new project?
We use laser sintering, 3D printers and milling machines to produce prototypes at short notice ready for approval for production runs.
Image - 3D-printed trial mould for producing a single part (cast part)
Right through the development phase, upon request we can supply our customers with models and prototypes for their own functionality tests. Quick and economic for you.
- Models for approval: Prototypes are made from tough materials, e.g. polyamide. The density is almost the same as the later plastic part and ensures more certainty for your decisions.
- Rapid Prototyping: We fabricate prototypes and models right from the planning phase. Fast and straightforward. The special advantage here is that we do not need to build or fabricate a mould in order to model a three-dimensional part.
The benefits of prototypes for you:
- You gain practical knowledge for producing the mould right from the start.
- Prototypes can be screwed or glued together, also painted.
- You save time and money because rapid prototyping is much faster and less costly than conventional prototyping.
THAT MATCHES YOUR REQUIREMENTS
We need numerous tools and moulds for our production machinery. Everything has to fit together. Therefore, our own toolmaking shop plays a key role.
Clear advantages for you:
- We can respond flexibly at any time.
- Fine-tuning allows us to achieve an optimum result for you.
- You want changes? We create the necessary retooling solution – fast, reliable and safe!
- Provision of moulds for casting and injection moulding
- Our skilled maintenance personnel guarantee that your tools are permanently available.