Data protection statement
This website is operated by Internorm Kunststofftechnik GmbH, with place of business in Robert-Bosch-Straße 5, 49401 Damme. In this data protection statement we describe the data we collect during your visit to our website and the processing purpose as we are the responsible party pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7, EU-GDPR. All relevant contact data is available under point 10. of this data protection statement.
As the protection of your person-related data is particularly important to us we comply strictly with the legal provisions of the DPA and the EU-GDPR when collecting and processing your person-related data.
In this statement we inform you in detail on the extent and purpose of our data processing as well as your rights as the person concerned in the processing of data. Please read your data protection statement through carefully before you continue using our website and possibly provide your consent to the processing of data.
1. Person-related data
The use of our website is principally possible without providing person-related data. The use of individual services may though cause deviations in the provisions which we refer you to separately.
We therefore in principle only collect and store those data you yourself provide - apart from the cookies detailed below - when completing our input mask or in which ever way you interact actively with our website.
Person-related data is all information relating to the identification or determination of natural persons. Typical details for example are your name, your address, telephone number or date of birth.
- We only collect person-related data transmitted from your browser to our server, even simply using our website for information purposes, i.e. when you are not registered or transfer information in any other way. As soon as you visit our website we collect the following data listed below which we require for technical reasons in order to display our website to you and to maintain its stability and security pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f EU GDPR:
- IP address
- Date and time of inquiry
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of request
- Access status / http status code
- Respective transmitted data volume
- Website on which the request was entered
- Browser used
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of browser software
- Supplementary to the above mentioned data use of our website creates cookies which are stored on your server; these constitute small text files, these are stored on your hard disk designated by the browser you use, and through which specific information is transmitted via the cookie (placed in this context by us) to the respective originator. Cookies are not able to supply any programs at the current state of technology or transmit viruses to your computer, but only serve ensure the more effective and user friendly internet service.
- Our website(s) use the following types of cookies, the extent and function is explained below:
- Transient cookies
Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close your browser. These include especially session cookies which store a session ID enabling association of the various queries generated by your browser in the joint session. This enables your server to be recognized again when you return to our website. These session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- Persistent cookies
Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a defined time period which may differ depending on the cookie. You are able to delete the cookies in your browser settings at any time.
- Your browser settings may be altered in such a way that you for example reject the acceptance of third parties cookies or all cookies. In this case we advise you though that not all the functions of our website may be available.
- We also deploy cookies to enable identification of your next visit, should you have an account with us - otherwise you need to log in for every visit.
- The flash cookies we use are not captured by your browser but by your flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects which are inserted on your terminal unit. These objects store the required data independently of the browser you use have no automatic expiry date. You may prevent the processing by flash cookies by installing the commensurate add-ons in your browser or setting your browser to private mode.
3. Collection and processing of person-related data
Person-related data exceeding the information stored by cookies are only processed by us when voluntarily provided by you, for example when you register with us, conclude a contractual relationship with us otherwise establish contact with us. This concerns only contact data such as information relating to the specific matter.
We use the person-related data provided by you only when required for the scope of the fulfillment of the respective purpose of the processing (e.g. registration, newsletter dispatch, processing an order, dispatch of information material and advertising, processing of a competition, answering enquiries, enabling access to specific information) and/or permitted by law (specifically pursuant to Art. 6 EU-GDPR) (e.g. the distribution of advertising and information material to existing customers).
The purpose of the processing of your data is the operation of our website and the focused availability of company specific information including the presentation of our product range and services (marketing). Any additional use of your data only occurs should you expressly consent in advance. Your consent - as more closely explained in detail below - is revocable at any time in the future.
4. Storage period
Data provided to us specifically related to customer service or for marketing and information services is stored principally for a period of three years after our last contact. Should you wish we could delete your data though before expiry of this period, provided there are no legal impediments to the contrary.
Should a contractual relationship be initiated or concluded we process your person-related data after the completion of the contract until expiry of the applicable guarantee, warrantee, limitation periods and legal storage periods, moreover until the conclusion of any legal disputes where the data is required as evidence.
You have the opportunity of subscribing for our newsletter free of charge. This newsletter provides you with all the latest news and information on our company as well as customized advertising at regular intervals. We require a valid email address in order to send you our newsletter.
We continually review your email address entered into our registration page to establish whether receipt of the newsletter is actually desired. This is achieved by us sending you an email to your email address recorded after which receipt is confirmed by clicking on the link provided. Your confirmation of the email completes registration for our newsletter. (Double Opt-In)
We store your IP address, date and time of registration directly on first registration for the newsletter. This is due to security reasons should a third party misuse your email address and subscribe to our newsletter without your knowledge. No further data is collected and processed in connection with the newsletter subscription, the data is used only in reference to the newsletter.
Should you not object your data is transmitted internally in our group for analysis purposes as well as the transmission of information for advertising purposes. Your data provided in conjunction with the newsletter is compared with data that is possibly available to us by other means (e.g. the purchase of goods or booking services) within our group.
There is no transfer of your data relating to the newsletter registration to third parties who are not part of our group. You may cancel subscription to our newsletter at any time, details are available in our confirmation mail and in every newsletter.
6. Tools and applications used
- We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. This service uses so-called ‘cookies’ (see above) The information generated by cookies on the use of this website is as a rule transmitted to a Google server and stored there.
Google uses this information on our behalf to evaluate your use of our website in order to compile reports on website activity and website usage, as well as provide services associated with the internet use of website providers. The IP address transmitted from your browser by Google Analytics is not combined with other data from Google.
Storage of cookies required by Google analytics may be blocked by the commensurate setting of your browser software; this may though lead to a reduction in the full function of the website. You are able to block the collection of the data generated by the cookie and the use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the transfer and processing by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
We recommend you read the Google data protection provisions should you require further information on the type, extent and purpose of the data collected.
- Our website uses the services offered by Google Maps. We are therefore able to display an interactive map on the website providing the convenient use of a mapping facility.
When you visit our website Google receives information that you retrieved the respective subsite iand the person-related data listed under section 2. This occurs independently of whether you logged in through a Google account or not. Your data is assigned to your account provided you logged in through Google. Should this not be desired then you need to log out of Google before using the service. Google uses your data for purposes of advertising, market research and customizing website design. You are entitled to revoke the use of your data for these purposes at any time with notification sent directly to Google.
Additional information on the purpose and extent of the collection of data is available from the data protection statement of Google under http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google processes your data in the USA and is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield.
- Our website includes links to other websites and are for information purposes only. These websites are outside of our control and as such are not covered by the provisions of this data protection statement. Should you activate a link then it is possible that the provider of the website collects data related to you and processes data in compliance with their data protection statement which may deviate from ours.
- We use products of wiredminds GmbH (www.wiredminds.de) for marketing and optimization purposes. These products collect and process your personal data and use it to create usage profiles under a pseudonym. These usage profiles are fully anonymized where possible and appropriate. We and wiredminds employ cookies and/or Web beacons (also known as tracking pixels) on this website. We transfer the data we collect about you, which may also include personal data, to wiredminds or wiredminds gathers this data directly. wiredminds is entitled to use information that you leave behind by visiting our Web sites to create anonymized usage profiles. The data collected shall not be used to personally identify visitors to this website without the express permission of the party affected and shall not be merged with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym. Any IP addresses recorded are anonymized immediately by deleting the last number block. Permission to collect and store data in the future may be revoked at any time. Exclude from tracking.
Der Anbieter dieser Website verwendet Dienste der etracker GmbH aus Hamburg, Deutschland (www.etracker.com) zur Analyse von Nutzungsdaten. Es werden dabei Cookies eingesetzt, die eine statistische Analyse der Nutzung dieser Website durch ihre Besucher sowie die Anzeige nutzungsbezogener Inhalte oder Werbung ermöglichen. Cookies sind kleine Textdateien, die vom Internet Browser auf dem Endgerät des Nutzers gespeichert werden. etracker Cookies enthalten keine Informationen, die eine Identifikation eines Nutzers ermöglichen.
Die mit etracker erzeugten Daten werden im Auftrag des Anbieters dieser Website von etracker ausschließlich in Deutschland verarbeitet und gespeichert und unterliegen damit den strengen deutschen und europäischen Datenschutzgesetzen und -standards. etracker wurde diesbezüglich unabhängig geprüft, zertifiziert und mit dem Datenschutz-Gütesiegel ePrivacyseal ausgezeichnet.
Die Datenverarbeitung erfolgt auf der Rechtsgrundlage des Art. 6 Abs .1 lit f (berechtigtes Interesse) der EU-Datenschutzgrundverordnung (EU-DSGVO). Unser berechtigtes Interesse besteht in der Optimierung unseres Online-Angebotes und unseres Webauftritts. Da uns die Privatsphäre unserer Besucher besonders wichtig ist, wird die IP-Adresse bei etracker frühestmöglich anonymisiert und Anmelde- oder Gerätekennungen bei etracker zu einem eindeutigen, aber nicht einer Person zugeordneten Schlüssel umgewandelt. Eine andere Verwendung, Zusammenführung mit anderen Daten oder eine Weitergabe an Dritte erfolgt durch etracker nicht.
Sie können der vorbeschriebenen Datenverarbeitung jederzeit widersprechen, soweit sie personenbezogen erfolgt. Ihr Widerspruch hat für Sie keine nachteiligen Folgen.
Weitere Informationen zum Datenschutz bei etracker finden Sie hier.
7. Data transmission
There is no transmission of your data to third parties in principle unless we are legally obliged, the transmission of data is required for concluding a contractual relationship between us or you consent in advance specifically to the transfer of your data. External processing contractors or other cooperation partners only receive your data when it is required for the processing of the contract or we have a justifiable interest. Should one of our processing contractors come into possession of your person-related data then we ensure that they comply with the provisions of the data protection law in equal measure.
Your person-related data is not sold or otherwise marketed to third arties outside the Group.
Should our contractual partner or processing contractor be located in a third country, that is a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), then we notify you on the consequences of these circumstances in a description of the service.
We implement numerous technical and organizational security measures in the protection of your data against manipulation, loss, destruction and access by third parties. Our security measures correspond to the technological development in the internet and are continually updated.
9. Your rights
You are entitled as a person concerned in our data processing to the following rights and legal assistance pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act:
- Right to information (Art. 15 EU-GDPR)
You are entitled as the person concerned to request information and if so which information on your person-related data is processed. It may be necessary to establish your identity in a commensurate manner for your own security ensuring no unauthorized person obtains information on your data.
- Right to amendment (Art. 16) and deletion (Art. 17 EU-GDPR)
You are entitled to have incorrect person-related data corrected without undue delay or - in consideration of the purpose of the data processing - the completion of incomplete person-related data as well as the deletion of your data, provided it complies with the criteria pursuant to Art. 17 EU-GDPR.
- Right to a limitation of processing (Art. 18 EU-GDPR)
You are entitled to limit the processing of all person-related data in compliance with legal requirements. The data is only then processed from receipt of the limitation request with the individual consent or the enforcement and assertion of legal rights.
- Right to data portability (Art. 20 EU-GDPR)
You may request the unimpaired and unlimited transmission of person-related data collected to a third party.
- Right of revocation (Art. 21 EU-GDPR)
You may, for reasons arising from your specific circumstances, object at any time to the processing of person-related data concerning yourself, to ensure your justifiable interests or those of a third party. Your data is no longer processed after the objection, unless there are compelling justifiable reasons for the processing, which prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms or the processing serves the enforcement, exercise or defense of legal claims. You are entitled to object to data processing serving direct advertising with future effect.
- Revocation of consent
Should you separately grant consent to the processing of your data this may be revoked at any time. This type of revocation affects the admissibility of the processing of your person-related data after you notify us.
Should you undertake to assert your rights arising from the GDPR as mentioned above, then we are to advise you or comply with the request without undue delay but within one months at the latest after receipt of your submission regarding the measures requested.
We undertake to respond to all justifiable requests within the legal framework without charge and without undue delay.
The data protection authorities are responsible for all submissions regarding infringement of your right to information and privacy, correctness or deletion.
Status: May 2018